On Friday, December 11th, the Cashton FFA held their monthly meeting. The meeting started with discussion of Speaking Contest. Members signed up for individual and group contests. Cashton will be holding this year’s District 8 Speaking Contest. Members were also able to sign up for CDE Contests. Other topics that were discussed were Farm Forum and Half Time Conference. For more information on these please talk with Mr. King. A reminder to all members that applications for awards and degrees are due soon. Start filling them out! The chapter will also be restarting the PALS program. We will be working with elementary students on Tuesdays after school. Talk to Taylor Hanley for more information if interested. Another reminder to get dues paid. You must have dues paid to participate in any activities.
- Fruit will be in the week of December 14th.
- Speaking Contest- January 25, 2016 (No school – in service day) at the Cashton High School.
- CDE Contests- March 31, 2016 at UW-Platteville
- Farm Forum- February 19-20, 2016.
- Half Time Conference- January 8-9, 2016 at Stevens Point.
- Most degree and award applications are due in January.